We wish to inform you that our school will apply phased re – opening.
- This means only our Upper Primary classes ( Basic 4 to Basic 6) will be returning on Monday 21st September, 2020.
- While our Lower Primary (Basic 1 to Basic 3) will be joining them on Wednesday 23rd of September, 2020.
- Our Creche, Playgroup and Nursery classes will be re-opening whenever the State Government announces their resumption.
Meanwhile Our Nursery Two class will join us after three weeks of re-opening (i.e. after conclusion of revision and exams for previous term) to commence their first term in Basic 1.
Every child is expected to come with their face-mask. Please note that, no face-mask no entrance into the school premises.
Further to the directive from the LASG and after much deliberation on our part including the PTA Chairmen, we wish to inform our beloved Parents that the College will reopen in phases. This is to enable the school gradually but adequately carter and adjust accordingly in terms of space, timetable, resources, etc. It will also enable us to fine tune the effectiveness of all our laid down protocols.
The adopted staggered reopening process is as follows:
- JSS 3 & SS 2 to resume on Monday 21st September 2020 in line with LASG public school directive
- ALL OLD Students to resume Wednesday 23rd September, 2020.
- ALL NEW INTAKES to resume on Monday 28th September, 2020
Our bus services will resume on Wednesday 23rd of September,2020.
Please we are appealing to our Parents involved to bear with us and assist in bringing their children and wards to and from school.
Our school period for now will be 8 AM – 2 PM Mondays to Fridays.
The school fees advice slip for the term will be available for collection from Monday.
Every student is expected to come with their face-mask. Please note that, no face-mask no entrance into the school premises.
We would be operating in line with the Lagos State Government directives that stipulates schools should run a three week review of the 3rd term work and conduct promotion exams before starting first term work of the 2020/21 academic session. This means no automatic promotion to the next class and our school will adhere to this instruction.
Our first and second Continuous Assessment Scores (CAS) would be used to prepare their second term results which they didn’t write because of the mandatory closure of the school by Federal Government in March.
Please note that all the COVID-19 Pandemic protocols must be strictly adhered to. Please if your child/ward is feeling sick let him or her stay at home until he/she recovers fully.
Please the Boarding Facilities will be open as from Monday, 28th September, 2020
Thank you for your continuous cooperation and patronage.